Friday 22 November 2013

Folkestone Weekend


Well, it's over and out from me for a few days. I'm off to Folkestone tonight to stay with my mate Jenny. I'll be giving a talk on Saturday at C@feIT (also known as Five Youth Centre) as part of Folkestone Book Festival. If you're aged between 13-18 and interested in writing, come along. I'm more than a little amazed to be appearing on the same bill as Lionel Shriver!

After that I'm headed back via London to catch up with some friends. Last time I was there, I went drinking with author buddy Will Davis and ended up winning a £100 bar tab at Public House in Islington. As I hardly drink at the moment, one cocktail will probably floor me. I'm so not a party animal these days, but hoping some friends will help me out. Should be a nice way to round off the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment