Friday 25 January 2019

Breaking Silences


My friend Nicky Alonga from Imagine We in Rwanda has started a podcast with her friend Aline Berabose of Concern Worldwide.

I hope this finds you well. I am so excited to share my new podcast with you. We just launched it five hours ago and have 200 listeners already! The reason I am sharing this with you is because we have the same goal to empower women and this is precisely what we are working on. My co-host, Aline Berabose, and myself will be focusing on topics that are harming women in Rwanda and tips to become healthier versions of ourselves. I hope you will find the time to check it out. It will be releasing every single Wednesday!


Nicky has also just released her first children's fairytale, Ysolde, which you can find more about on their website if you scroll to the bottom, under Our Latest Releases.



No comments:

Post a Comment