Friday 28 March 2014

Simply Criminal

Just thought I'd throw it out there for any readers who enjoy their crime fiction. Here's a couple of writers you might like:



Adrian Magson is a top bloke and full-time crime writer. He's written several successful series. My dad really likes crime novels. I bought him the first in Magson's Gavin & Palmer series, No Peace for the Wicked, and it got an enthusiastic thumbs-up. You can find a list of all of his series on his website.




Colin Cotterill is possibly the only writer to have written crime based in Laos. That's how I discovered him. Everyone I know who's read this series has loved it. I've gone into more detail about The Coroner's Lunch in a previous post, but I thought it was worth mentioning that you can now purchase the entire seven-book seriese.




This is a bit of a wild card. It's written by Steven Clifford, who shares a house with my illustrator buddy DB Mathews. On the Right Track is his first crime novel. It's a little pricey in paperback, but it's also available on Kindle, and has very good Amazon reviews. Increased sales will hopefully prompt him to continue writing.

1 comment:

  1. If you enjoy "No Peace.." you will also enjoy "No Help for the Dying", "No Kiss for the Devil" and "No tears for the Lost" - all Gavin n Palmer. Can thoroughly recommend "The Coroner's Lunch".

    ReplyDelete