Sunday 6 February 2022

80s TV Nostalgia

Wow, what a blast from the past! This was my entire childhood! Although, not to nit-pick, but I think TMNT were early 90s?

Anyway, my favourites in order:

  1. Duckula was the greatest TV show ever!
  2. Trapdoor had such a cool intro.
  3. Dogtanian (I used to have the wallpaper!)
  4. Dungeons & Dragons
  5. Thundercats (slightly obsessed with Chetara) 
  6. Fraggle Rock (*clap clap*)

Fingermouse and Bagpuss are missing, but they didn't have very catchy intros. The one that did was Whizbit ('haha this a way, haha that a way'). Rainbow was also going strong throughout the whole of the 80s. But I think they're only focusing on cartoons, in which case it's pretty exhaustive. 

And kudos for the Poddington Peas reminder, I'd totally forgotten that catchy theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment