Saturday 23 June 2018

A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo


I've been quiet for a while with lots going on. I'm taking a holiday in the UK at the moment to visit family. 

Whilst I've been away, a few books have arrived for me, so I thought I'd sort through the pile, starting with Marlon Bundo which I bought back in March after the John Oliver programme.

Meet Marlon Bundo, a lonely bunny who lives at the Naval Observatory with his Grampa, the Vice President of the United States. But on this Very Special Day, Marlon's life is about to change forever...

It is everything it promised, and more. The beautiful story of two gay rabbits who are denied the right to marry by the Stink Bug. It contains an excellent moral message for children on the importance of voting and engaging in the democratic process. If you don't like the system (or the Stink Bug) - change it.

A happy, feel-good bedtime read.

No comments:

Post a Comment