Tuesday 1 September 2015

Reporting for Duty



Landed in the UK last Thursday. Cannot believe I've almost been back a week already! It hasn't been the most relaxing experience. Takes some adjusting to after a year and a half away. Everybody in the UK always seems in such a rush. 

I've been finishing up my contract. Eyeball-deep in budget reports and spreadsheets. All coming to a close now. Final Skype meeting with New York this evening and then...

Well.

And then it's back to writing!

I have two articles overdue, the entire 123.4k manuscript of Children of Lir to polish for my publisher, and Secret Order to crack on with.

I've been looking forward to this for months - time to write. But I must confess to being a little nervous. As with Africa to Britain, making the transition from technical documents to fiction takes a little adjustment. Hoping I haven't forgotten how.


No comments:

Post a Comment