Friday 25 September 2020

Maria Strutz

Just had the most lovely week on Twitter.

It all began a week last Wednesday, when the wonderful Hookland tweeted a piece of artwork which was mistakenly attributed to me...



This led to a lovely back and forth between myself and the actual artist, Maria Strutz, in which she offered to send me an original piece of her art and I reciprocated with a copy of The Children of Lir.


Original Tweet 


 Original Tweet

I also received a really lovely handwritten note.

To which Hookland rounded up with: 



It was just really lovely all round. Even got a little retweet from the Master of Chaos himself, Phil Hine.

On top of that, I also received a very nice DM through social media from another citizen of Hookland who very much enjoyed Creeper's Cottage, which is the novel I wrote about the county. All in all, Hookland has been a bloomin' joy to be a part of. It's a playground for esoteric artists and I've met some lovely people through it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment