Wednesday 1 April 2020

#IndieApril Begins


Yay. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Indie April (#IndieApril), when all independent authors get to self-promote the bajeezus out of their books. 

Independent authors are those who have either self-published or published through small press and independent publishing houses (such as Ghostwoods and Green Sunset).

Big up to all the indies out there this month. Please make an effort to retweet a few authors and buy at least one indie book this year. 

This year, I've decided to post my books with a little bit of background, explaining where the inspiration came from and a few lesser-known facts about some of the characters. 

If you've got questions about any of them, you can drop me a line via Facebook or Twitter and I'll try to include the answers.  

I'll also drop a link to each title post below, so you can bookmark this post and check back in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment