Saturday 6 May 2017

Five and Thirty


Well, it's been a choppy return to writing, what with the Indiegogo campaign to run at the same time, but I'm making solid progress.

Snow White & Rose Red is now at 5,000 words. Still a baby story, but going well. Continuing to enjoying the fairytale genre. In Ghostwood's latest update they announced:

...coming up by summer, we're planning on publishing a series of connected novellas in eBook form before publishing them together in print in the autumn.

I can't say for sure, but that might have something to do with me. 

Will keep you updated.

Meanwhile, Still Life is now at 30,000. Whereas I'm worried Red & White might not stretch far enough, I'm wondering if I'll be able to whittle Still Life down to a sensible novel size. It takes a bit of concentration to write as it's split between modern day and Victorian times, but it's really bringing up some interesting ideas around technology, photography and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment