Wednesday 9 April 2014

Toodle Pip



This may be my last blog post for a couple of weeks.

I'm catching the bus to Heathrow at 1:30am. Off to see Martine & RuairĂ­ in Laos, then on to Kenya and possibly my old stomping ground of Rwanda. 

Those who follow my travel blog will know that, from time to time, I do strange things like join VSO or couchsurf to Poland. I've tried rubbing cream on my itchy feet, but turns out it wasn't athlete's foot after all, just an insatiable outbreak of wanderlust.

I will be updating blogs periodically, when internet allows, but I do need a little breather, and I'm hoping to focus on other writing projects in the run up to the Ghostwoods release.

You can always find me on Facebook and Twitter, too.

There's also a word cloud of writing-related labels down the right-hand side of this blog where you can scour my previous posts for items of interest - and cartoons.

I shall return shortly.

x

2 comments:

  1. Rock it! Had no idea you had a travel blog too... I wonder if you have written any on how you project manage everything, and sustain yourself (energy-wise)?

    ReplyDelete