Saturday 24 August 2013

Being Ginger



Another Kickstarter project come to fruition. I supported a documentary called Being Ginger, by Scott P. Harris. It's a subject close to my heart as my dear friend Cassie is ginger, she married Sean (also ginger) and they now have a beautiful ginger boy, Ryan. Perhaps I'm one of those rare individuals who finds it impossible to judge a person on grounds of hair colour, skin colour or accent, but will happily categorise people and discriminate accordingly on grounds of political allegiance. We all have our prejudices, it's important to recognise them.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the documentary. You can view it online for $10 (think that's about £6.50). You can also find Being Ginger on Twitter and Facebook. Help get the word out.


No comments:

Post a Comment